Thursday, December 15, 2005

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You just never know when you have an idea if it is really something other people will think is good, you know? At least now I know that 30 people think its cool and that's good for me! ha!

Here are a few quick answers . . .

-yes, we will ship internationally (and I have a feeling that I will be visiting Australia in the near future!)

-the link to the "Studio" at the right will not be functional until the beginning of the new year. The domain name has been confirmed (which is why it takes you to that weird page). I will do some type of fun countdown on the blog (with some sneak peaks of Feb.'s stuff) as we get closer.

-you won't be able to sign up for the e-mail (that will let you know to sign up for Feb's kits) until the website is up in January.

I'm sure more of them will come up when the website is active, and I'm more than happy to answer them here!

It is a really yucky day here - cold and rainy. My studio is quite cozy though, and I have been sitting here listening to "The Blenders" holiday best album, reminiscing about my weekend trip to Chicago last year. I'm dying to go back, but its just not in the cards this year. We saw these guys live at the Apple store, across from Crate and barrel and they have such a cool sound. Just making me happy today! These photos make me happy too - I took them in my new favorite "light" spot in the house Sunday. I bought the boys these Tommy sets on clearance last year at Dillards. I buy my little one ANYTHING that's blue!

Pin It!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog, love your talent, and am thrilled about your kits!! I have already bookmarked this so I can get in on the action from the start. I have been fortunate to take some of your classes and you are a true inspiration!!!

TracieClaiborne said...

There seem to be even more people discussing your new company than are even commenting here. There's a thread today on 2Peas about a shift in scrapbooking and they mention you. It's a great thread - you should read it!

Can't wait to hear more!

Anonymous said...

The boys look so Big! I can't believe that you are actually updating your blog! I think it is great. -Wendy

Marcy said...

I also love the idea of your kits... I love your classic/funky style... plus LOVE that it's month by month!

Anonymous said...

Well January cannot get here soon enough! Don't want to rush my life away, but I cannot wait for JB Studio to get up and going. Love you photos!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear we Aussie girls can get in on the fun, can't wait.

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to your website when it goes live in January.

And....reading your blog is costing me money!! I saw the french doors to your studio, which have inspired me to do something similar.

You have lovely taste and a beautiful home!

Anonymous said...

I'm very excited about your new venture & CANNOT WAIT to get my hands on some of those kits! Woo Hoo, visiting Australia? Sooo excited, I am your biggest fan & cannot wait to meet you! I'm so hoping I'll be able to get to do that once you announce when, where etc. xo

Anonymous said...

i already love it, sight unseen. ;)

will be checking back often to get it in this from the very beginning!!

amazing grace said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG and LOVE your studio and class kit idea...can't wait to learn more in January!

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I have ever commented on a blog....just want you to know that you have another body to add to your count. Looking forward to that first kit and all that follow. Thank you-Marcia Kertz

Jana said...

Add me to your list of folks who are interested in what you're doing!! I can't wait.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful day here in Cali. Wish it were cold and yucky so I could wear a hat and scarf. Oh and a pretty sweater. Love the pic of your boy.

Deanna- yep Dee-na said...

Hi Jenni! I'm excited to see you blogging. : ) You have us all listening. I love your pictures. Your home is beautiful.TFS!
I'm a Tenn. girl who just started one too. Someone sent me a little fun list to blog about, and I "tagged" you for fun. If you have a chance do it too! It's one that has gone around the blog world for awhile. : )Just click on my name to see mine.
Hope you have a super weekend! So happy that the weather has changed for us today! ;o)

Meghan said...

Have always loved your style! Cannot wait to get my hands on your kits.

Anonymous said...

He is sooooooo handsome in blue:)

So excited about your monthly kits:)
kellidarr

island jen said...

Wow...blue is definitely the right color!! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hi. I am a Japanese scrapbooker
and am very thrilled about your kits!!
Flying to CKU or other SB events are a way too expensive for me, so can't wait to hear more. Thank you for your wonderful idea and enthusiasm!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess I'm behind the times.
Just found out about your new kits.
I have not been at the store much because I broke my leg the 8th of Dec. I can't wait to hear more.
I have tons of questions but I'll ask them later. Lola