Thursday, May 25, 2006

Membership Renewal
I have a meeting tomorrow about some of the changes that will be taking place at the site next week, and will post about those once I have a clearer idea of how everything will work. But in the meantime, if your membership was up with the May kit, my webteam will be sending out an e-mail to you simply asking if you would like to renew or not (I believe it will have a simple link attached). These will be sent out individually, so that should solve some of the junk folder problems we were having (in fact, all of our e-mails will go out this way in the future). If you believe your membership is up and would like to renew, but do not receive an e-mail by Tuesday night, please send me a note and I will get you taken care of.
I will post again tomorrow!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenni,
I signed up in Feb for three months and did not renew (due to an upcoming move) my membership but was sent a May kit. Please advice if I am signed up for three months or ?? We move overseas, so I hope to continue once we have an APO FP box. Thanks!
Lori

Anonymous said...

I can't get to the Jenni Bowlin Studio site at all! I just got my May kit and I want to look for inspiration. WAAAAA!

Karen