Friday, September 28, 2007

More quick peeks. . .

Just a few more looks at the new stuff coming Sunday night. . .

Just one of the 4 spooky ornaments (hung from fabulous black wire hangers) that make up this month's Project Kit, and. . .

the Vintage Halloween Garland (I couldn't get the crepe paper and label image to work on this, so I will have to save them for a future project)! I am in love with this orange glass glitter though and that vintage beaded flower finding. And. . .

this Victorian Calling Card Booklace Kit (with a great tarnished filigree setting just waiting for a small photo or monogram), and. . .


this one too! A Vintage Floral Tobacco Card Booklace Kit. This one is a little smaller and features a coordinating vintage glass pendant and wonderful vintage gold bird charm.

All 3 of the previous kits are very limited in quantity and can be found under Limited Edition Kits. I will try to re-stock the Booklace Kits as I found more materials over time.

And finally. . .

one last peek into the Papercrafting Kit. These new memo "sheers" are brand new from Maya Road!!

Oh. . .almost forgot the Add-On Kit:


See you Sunday night (all go live at midnight, central time)!!!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Jenni, everything looks so beautiful! I can't wait to get my hands on some goodies!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! i know I say that everytime but I love this stuff. I got the vintage bird card kit last month and it looks so cute hanging on my wire tree in my studio. Geez!! i am going to have to work a little harder for more money in my scrapping budget :)

paige said...

see ya then!
everything looks so so cute
xo

Unknown said...

can't wait!!!