Sunday, November 25, 2007

New Vintage Kits - Now Available!!
Okay, the kits shown in the post below (4 of them) are now available at the site (under Limited Edition Kits). Yes, right now!
This is the deal: If you order these now, they will ship right away. We CANNOT hold your order until we ship kits next month (which will be on the 8th by the way). We had SO MANY special kits for December that I wanted to go ahead and at least get these 4 to those of you who wanted to get a head start. I expect that these will all be in stock for several days, if not on into December, but I never know for sure. I would have put them all up, but I am still expecting some materials this week for the others. The Vintage Christmas Papercrafting Box and a few other vintage kits will be available on the 1st along with the main kits. I will post some previews this week.
So happy shopping!!
Pin It!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIPPY! I got one... the garland. Can't wait to get the kit. love your kits! Nicol

Anonymous said...

so glad I decided to check! :)

Sara Berry said...

I can't believe the milk cap ornaments are already sold out. Sad me.

Brandi Talmadge said...

OMG! HAD to leave a comment this month. Jenni, you should know that your kits are my addiction. I can't resist . . . I almost always purchase all of them and every month there are more and more EEEEKKKKK. I don't know how I lived before I found your fabulous offerings! I skip through the house the day your box arrives and refer to it as my fun in a box. I allow our dog in on the fun by allowing him to play with the empty box. My husband always instant messages me at work to tell me "The Jenni Bowlin Box Arrived Today". So you are a joyful part of our lives (well mine anyways) and you don't even know us . . . LOL. Oh, life is good! Thank you for all you do! Happy Holidays, Brandi Talmadge

Mark said...

I am so sad the milk cap ornaments are already gone... do you know if you are going to be getting them back in?

Grace said...

Tuesday went to go order the birds and gone! Aww I have to go to see little Mermaid Saturday So hope the kits are either up early NY time or late NY time I am into vintage this year and love your stuff. I hope Santa will still have stuff for me to buy and then after I do then sell out! LOL! Everyone keep your fingers crossed. Hugz Grace