Thursday, October 22, 2009

Just confirmed. . .



We have finally confirmed the date for our 2nd annual JBS class/shopping event here in Mt. Juliet! We are "glitzing" it up a bit and I will be offering two different classes on Saturday with a break in between for a short shuttle over to the 30+ booth antique mall where I keep my little space. We will also be offering lunch this year. AND. . . of course lots of shopping on site for vintage finds (and lots of it!), JBS Products and Mercantile Kits (including deep discounts on misc. papers and tons of great scrapbooking products leftover from a year's worth of kits)! Shopping will be open to anyone all day Saturday at no cost for entry.


More details in about a week on the two classes themselves and how to register. Some of you asked me for the date so I wanted to go ahead and post it. Stay tuned!!

(P.S. - I will also be announcing other classes/events I have scheduled for the rest of 2009 into 2010 this week)!

Pin It!

9 comments:

Grace said...

sounds like fun! Wish I was closer....Enjoy

Anonymous said...

Please let us know more as it gets closer. I missed it last year as I didn't know about it until it was over.

Michelle
Hendersonville, TN

Anonymous said...

Do you think i can come if i beg my husband? I gonna start right in on him. LOL! Cute Santa hat on your girl logo! LenaS

Larajc said...

sounds like a fun class to take!

Paula said...

I so wish I lived in Mt. Juliet. This sounds so fun and I love your "flyer" - it is sooooo cute! Have fun!!

Karen said...

awesome.....it was so fun last year. was hoping you would do it again! see you there.

Heather said...

Hey Jenni! I linked you up to my blog! Can't wait to see all the goodies at this event!

Paige Thomas King said...

sounds like great fun! that's the day of our downtown holiday parade, but i'll be sending well wishes for a great event!
paige

Kimberly Jones said...

I came last year and loved it! I hope I can make again this year! Sounds like a ton of fun!