Monday, October 19, 2009

Quick Note On A Cancellation. . .


Sadly, the Spectacular Spectacular Event scheduled to be in Clarksville this weekend has been cancelled. They may try again in the Spring - I will keep you posted!


I will be adding a few more events to my sidebar this week and will post about them here (including our 2nd annual JBS retail event and classes here in Mt. Juliet)!!


Thanks so very much for the posts on the new line!!! They were so much fun to read. I really have a fun job - so very thankful for it every day.


And here is one little thing I forgot. . .


New Die Cut Circle Mini Papers (the girls told me they squealed when they say these in the catalog today)!
Kit previews coming soon too. . . so much to do!!
Pin It!

6 comments:

Sara said...

oooOOOoooo pretty. I might have let out a little squeal as well.

Lori said...

Oh I love these for journaling! When will they have in stock at twopeas?

Shanon said...

So cute! I can't wait to get my hands on those.

Judy said...

I'm squealing about everything too.

I V Y said...

pretty blog!

TracieClaiborne said...

Oh these little papers might be my fave ever of yours! Love the yellow dot! And I can't wait to get my hands on some of those Santa tickets. So fun!