Friday, January 29, 2010



From Southern CA to this. . .



We are at about 2" right now, and counting! Of course school was cancelled yesterday, before it even started. I so love to see it though - and of course snow is nature's perfect light reflector.

So much to do now that we are back. We had a great show and loved seeing everyone as usual. There is always talk between manufacturers over whether or not you are going to do this show or that show - but for us it is never a question. We will be there for whoever shows up - there is nothing like that one-on-one face time. It is so personal to me and I love getting to know our vendors. Each show is truly a reunion of sorts!!
I have updated my side bar with some of my upcoming events and classes (with more to come). Coming very soon is Scrap-a-ganza in Virginia Beach, VA. We will be there to teach 3 classes and we will set up our vintage vendor booth as well. The crop has been sold out for a while, but you do NOT have to be attending the crop to take the classes. I know one of them was getting close to selling out (the layout class) so if you think you would like to attend, you may want to call soon. Just click on the link to the left to see the 3 classes I am offering.
And. . . we are doing Vintagefest here in Mt. Juliet again the weekend of April 24th. More information on that in the next couple of weeks, but I can tell you that attendees from December's event will have the option to sign up first. More to come - promise. I just wanted to get you a "save the date".
More house photos soon too - I can't wait to get over there and see what they did last week. Likely about 8 weeks until move in!!
Pin It!

7 comments:

Stacey said...

Well I am no where near NC but if you are ever in Colorado I would sign up for a class in a instant. I missed CHA because of snow so hoping there will be no snow in the middle of Summer for the next one. =)

Michelle said...

I would imagine the next eight weeks will be the longest eight weeks of your life ;) I am very anxious to see new pics and especially the finished inside with all your treasures. You are livin out my dream!

kana said...

How about all of this TN snow? Too much for me! So Happy to hear that you are having a spring Vintagefest...just hope I can attend!! Can hardly wait to see more of the house.

Katherine Glass said...

Looking forward to meeting you at Scrap-a-Ganza.

april said...

seriously 8 weeks? that's crazy. i think we're about 3 weeks away, but we started so much earlier. Congrats on moving so quickly!

i know what you mean about coming home to see what's happened. we came home to our ceiling being put in (old barn beams..the workers are complaining about it...so you know it's cool).

Patti said...

So happy the show went well for y'all. Hope the flight wasn't as white knuckled as the one down. Sad that we are no where near your upcoming events but maybe you'll come back to Cali soon!

prashant said...

Can hardly wait to see more of the house.

Work from home India