Thursday, March 25, 2010


I'm coming to MA (and on my birthday no less)!

Come celebrate with me on Saturday May 1st at Absolutely Everything in Boston, MA. I will be teaching 3 classes. My Shabby Framed Collage Class . . .

A Mother's Day Box Book (this class will only be taught here and at Vintagefest). . .

A Card Class (a first for me, but it was so much fun putting these brad cards together)! . .

You can check out their blog here. A link to the class information is on the sidebar on the left when you get there. Call the store at 978-887-6397 to sign up.

April 1st is coming soon and that means new kits and all of our new Coredinations papers will be in stock. Look for peeks this weekend!

Pin It!

6 comments:

Robin Wade said...

Have Fun!! MA is my home state... I miss it living in VA now!

Jingle said...

Jenni, do you have any idea what the cost for these will be? It isn't up on their site yet.

Justin Quinn said...

Jenni,

I am completely in LOVE with your stuff, and your blog. I have met you a few times at Cha, I work for 7gypsies. I love your house, studio and vintage finds! Keep releasing inspiring products!

Justin Quinn

Erin Glee said...

Happy Birthday Week, Jenni! Have fun teaching... I wish I could be there taking your class! LOVE your product lines!

Danielle Flanders said...

Have fun on your trip and have the best birthday! I wish I could come to Boston to meet you, but it's about 3 hours for me and I'll be out of town in CA. ha :)
Danielle

Ashley said...

I'm so excited! I think I was the first person to sign up. Absolutely Everything is the best LSS I've ever been too - and I try to make it as often as I can!