Friday, April 30, 2010

New May Kits!!
A new Papercrafting Kit that has me thinking of summer. . .
A sweet Project Kit created by Doris. . .

And a super cool Add-On filled with great vintage accessories and perfectly coordinated products. . .
All on sale at 12:00 midnight tonight central!
We are still digging out of boxes. I think I just might be for months. I have some plans for my blog when things get back to normal. So much I want to share on a regular basis. I actually had some photos planned for this down time but. . .my external drive fell in the move and is frozen. I cried in the closet for an hour. Of course all of my photos, personal and site, were on it as that was supposed to be "the safe place". We mailed it off to a recovery place yesterday and I am holding out hope that they can get the data off of it. It would be so devastating but there are worse things that could happen - there always are.
Have a great weekend - I will share photos of the house soon, promise!



Pin It!

7 comments:

Meghann Andrew said...

I hope you get your external hard drive files back! I would've cried for more than an hour. =)

vtpuggirl said...

Oh that's awful, I feel like crying just thinking about it! Hope they can fix it. Look into Mozy.com, for $5 a mo there is unlimited online storage and you can never break it, no one can steal it, it doesn't suffer fire or water damage. I have both actually, a EHD and Mozy. It helps me sleep at night. Hugs to you.

Angela Fehr said...

Those computer guys can do amazing things - I had so much trouble with my external drive and I think they recovered it for me three times. It will be okay!
Love the new line - those buttons!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice gathering of beautiful products! Thx for all you do! I enjoyed your radio appearance. Congrats. Hope your moving in went well.
LenaS

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

They'll get it recovered Jenni!!! Hope the horrible TN weather isn't near you!

cheryl said...

this is totally my favorite month yet. i'm so loving this kit. :)

Lisa said...

OK, I think I **need** those green vintage buttons in the last photo!!!