Thursday, May 27, 2010

Guess what I found. . .
A handful (and I mean 1 hand!) of both the sold out Papercrafting Kits and Project Kits for this month!!! I just put them back up for sale so if you wanted one nows your chance!!

We are going to have a HUGE June!! Between the 1st and the mid-month release we will be introducing a new Mercantile Quarterly Kit, new Vintage Items in limited quantities (including one-ups of some cool vintage storage items), Limited Edition Kits, Junque Box Re-Stock, a new 7gypsies tray and new Jewelry Kits!
Check back on Monday for the specifics - I'm taking photos today!!!


Oh. . .and an announcement coming very soon of a new partnership between JBS and another amazing company in the industry that I know all of you will be just as excited about as I am!


Have a great Memorial Day weekend! My first baby boy is turning 12 - I can't believe it.
Pin It!

2 comments:

June (a.k.a. "Junebug", Junie June", "Junabell"... said...

Hi Jenni, It was so nice to meet you at Inspired. It feels like I've been in a whirlwind since getting back. I completely loved the Antique Album Page class and can't wait to get back to it soon. I just had to stop and say hello and thank you. By the way Scralette is a beautiful puppy. How fun for you and your family. God Bless, June

cheryl said...

ooooh!!! i'm so so pumped now! i can't wait to hear the news! :)