Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mid-Month Release Tomorrow!!!

Tomorrow, September 15th at 10:00a.m. central time, the following kits and goodies will go up for sale in limited quantities (this is where it pays to be a blog follower)!!. . .

This sweet Halloween Treat Decor Kit comes with enough "treats" to make at least a dozen cupcake (or just for display!) decorations. I give you 6 different ideas. . .

Of course we always have a Halloween Vintage Crafting Kit chock full of great vintage goodies with a Halloween or black/orange theme. . .

Also in stock are these new (but old!) Vintage Price Tag Booklets . . .

And a green version of the Tiny Leather Mini Books we sold out of previously. . .


You will find all of these under the Mid-Month Releases in the General Store.
Pin It!

5 comments:

Karen Goulet said...

HI!
I WAS JUST BROWSING YOUR BLOG...AND SAW THE TIP ABOUT THE NEW PRODUCTS...THANKS!
I LOVE YOUR BLING TINS..I LOVE BLING AND I DO NOT THINK THERE IS EVER SUCH A THING A TOO MUCH BLING ON A MINI ALBUM OR CARD, OR T-SHIRT, ETC.ETC.
I WILL HAVE TO MAKE SURE THAT I LOOK AT YOUR STORE AGAIN BY 10:00 A.M. HAVE AN INSPIRING DAY!
KAREN FROM OTTAWA, ONTARIO, CANADA

Sarah Mullanix said...

gorgeousness!! :)

Karen Goulet said...

HI!
I JUST WAS NOT FAST ENOUGH WITH MY MOUSE CLICKING AND MISSED OUT ON THE TINY LEATHER MINI BOOKS AND THE VINTAGE CRAFTING KIT. THESE ARE WHAT I WAS HOPING TO GET. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THOSE WHO MANAGED TO CLICK FASTER THAN ME. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT NEW RELEASE AND I WILL HAVE TO BE FASTER THIS TIME!
KAREN FROM OTTAWA, ONTARIO, CANADA

Chocolate Mousie said...

I love retro! :-D

Heather said...

I am dying for those Cupcake Toppers. Classy.