Monday, April 04, 2011

Is There A Doctor In The House?

My new obsession (okay, 1 of my new obsessions)!  Not only does this vintage doctor's bag have great bones and a sleek look going for it, it passes my stringent test for usable storage AND it has a monogram (extra cool).  I bought this one for me a couple of weeks ago and found one in Texas with a great plaid lining (and twice this big) for resale at our upcoming shows. 

And speaking of Texas, I want to post some photos of our trip but I need to get Jared to send them to me from his phone.  I walked out the door and forgot my camera of course.  I did have the Flip however and took some inspiring video for my Big Picture Class (only 2 more days to sign up)!  Hope to get that post up soon!
Pin It!


Nirupama said...

I've always wanted an old doctor's bag! Where do you find them?

Janet said...

Your doctor's bag made me gasp. Although my maternal grandfather wasn't a doctor...his name was Emery Garfield Metcalf.
Love that bag!

Michelle said...


Anonymous said...

I think the old dr's bags are neat too and almost bought one then I started thinking about all the sickness it had seen and was afraid to buy it...LOL. Silly I know..but they are SO cool.

Looking forward to the sale on Sat!!!