Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Want to come and sit a spell?

This is what becons me everyday . . . taunting me to come and rock for awhile.

Afterall, there should be a reward after climbing all of these stairs!

Happy Tuesday!  Hope yours was as beautiful as ours was. 
Pin It!


Anonymous said...

just gorgeous! Picture perfect. Your brick people did an amazing job! Love the rocking chair. I'd love to come sit a spell with you. LOL, i do believe you do deserve a reward after climbing those stairs! I think I'd choose chocolate. TFS. We had a good day too. I made jewelry heart inchies for a swap. LenaS

Anonymous said...

I could use a few hours in that rocking chair!! Would love to sit for a while and rock my sweet baby Wyatt! Cheryl

April said...

Yes, the chair is beakoning to sit a spell...you schould before your busy season starts. The photo also makes me yearn for more. Would love to see your home on a home tour...especially the craft study and how you incorporate vintage into your daily life and rooms.

Cynthia@Beach Coast Style said...

Oh I love the rocking chair on the porch!