Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Finding inspiration . . .

There's nothing like new finds to get the creative juices flowing.  Sometimes it's just the way things end up on the table as I unpack that provides the inspiration.  I love the simplicity of kraft and off-white together as in these old seed envelopes and pharmacy labels below.  I even love the subtle difference between white and cream - what could be simpler?



Now if I could just allow myself to act on that instinct when it arises?  To ignore the dishes, the email, the phone - order takeout.  Sometimes I am my own roadblock.  Sound familiar?
Pin It!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Oh you've been reading my mind!

Kimberly Jones said...

Sounds very familiar! I love your photo by the way. I am a huge fan of kraft, especially paired with robin's egg blue or white. I sometimes think I love my supplies and collections even more than the art I create with them!