Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mid-Month . . .

Maybe because I have been digging through things getting ready for the Country Living Fair, we have an extra large mid-month release this time! And because tomorrow is Sunday, we decided to put everything live tonight at midnight central time like we do on the first of the month. So here is the rundown! . . .

We have our first Dime Store Kit for 2012 - don't miss out on this great deal! . . .


Just in time for Mother's Day, I put together this 24" double chain necklace using high quality Nunn Design components and some vintage glass teardrops (and check back this week on my blog for a Nunn giveaway)!!. . .


And of course lots of new Vintage Items in the Flea Market including. . .

This retro video camera. . .


Old corporate seals (I used these in a blog post a couple of weeks ago - love them)!. . .


A SWEET set of antique -to-vintage ink bottles. . .

A mid century sign printer - and it's complete!! . . .

Old stock fabric index tabs (worth it just for the box alone) . . .

Vintage card catalog drawers from the Vanderbilt University library (or so I was told). . .

And so much more - All available tonight at 12:00 midnight central!
Pin It!

1 comment:

hobbemom said...

Oh goodness I spotted a couple of things I'll have to stay up late for...Whoo hoo...Just got my little Disney suitcase in the mail. OH my my I simply adore it. It is my favorite yet. I can't get over how little it was . SO cute. So glad I got it! It is perfect for my collection of little vintage suitcases! Have fun at Country Living Fair. We are already making plans to go to GA in October!!