Wednesday, May 02, 2012

From one event to the next. . .

That is my life for the next few weeks. . . busy, busy, busy!! 

I will do another post later this week about Mega Meet in MI (working on some fun things for our booth and an update on classes there), but I wanted to let you know that I will be at Scrappy Chic in Livonia next Tuesday May 8th, teaching my Chalkboard Easel Accordion Album Class (which is not offered at Mega Meet).  There are a few spots left if you would like to join us!  I love that this album is instantly on display.  So many times we create things and noone gets to see them.  And . . . we will be learning to make the stitched felt flowers and my new favorite - paper feathers!

I love this store and I love Chris - can't wait to see her new expanded place!

Pin It!


jules said...

It was great to see you again Jenni! Awesome class and project! See you at the Mega Meet!

Liberty said...

So lovely !