Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Here are the photos . . .

So here are the kit photos I promised last night . . . love what the Design Team has created with this one!!! . . .

Briana rocked this month's exclusive stamp below. . .


This picture is so funny - I'm sure it drove this entire layout by Megan (such great use of color)!!. . .

(Awesome use of the Antiquarian Kit by Jill below - I LOVE clustering items like this.  This may be my all time favorite layout of her's)!!. . .


Here's an overall photo of the Papercrafting Kit (been saving these vintage tissue butter wrappers for an early summer kit - you will LOVE these) . . .

An overall photo of the Antiquarian Kit (my favorite item here is the old floral tobacco silk - something you just have to see in person). . .

And the very fun and colorful Artisian Kit - love the Heidi Swapp photo kit . . .

And Shimelle designed this month's Project Kit - an adorable travel journal which includes. . .


a custom screen print . . .

Also new in the Flea Market for this month you will find new treasures, including these extra large, frame-able vintage Dick and Jane flashcards.  I have been hoarding this set for 3 years and decided it was time to let go.  I have yet to see another one in all of my treasure hunting.  Take a peek now for best selection! 


Happy Tuesday!  I am off to go shopping with my mother who is visiting from MD.  It's what we do best!
Pin It!

2 comments:

hobbemom said...

ooooo....aaaaaaahhhh...wow...Looking forward to getting this kit. It looks so fun...Have fun shopping!!

Sam said...

I really like the "all that you taught me" layout. That would be a great tribute page to my mom. I am going to go to my room from http://roomstogrowusa.web12.hubspot.com/hobbyrooom/ and see what materials I am going to need.