Monday, February 11, 2013

More PCK's and a show this weekend. . .

First of all, I just put up several more of this month's sold out Papercrafting Kit over at Mercantile, so if you were disappointed you missed it, nows your chance!
 
And in other news, if you are local, this weekend you will find me at the Tailgate Show (Vintage Marketplace) beginning Thursday over at the Hendersonville Expo Center in Hendersonville, TN.  Early bird shopping begins at 9:00 a.m. on Thursday morning ($25 entrance fee) with regular admission beginning at noon ($12).  The show runs until Saturday.  I have shopped this show for more than 8 years and finally decided to just give it a try!  Here are a few of the things I pulled out today to bring (sorry for the less than stellar photos)!. . .





 
I'm also of course getting ready for a new Flea Market on Friday- I will keep you posted on that later in the week!
 
 

Pin It!

No comments: