Thursday, April 10, 2014

Marburger Farms. . .

 So we are back from our 10 day adventure in Round Top, TX at the Marburger Farms antique show!  By far my favorite part of traveling is getting to see the friends we have made on the road and create new friendships.  Shows become families (or at least at Marburger, tents become family)!  It is a wonderful aside to the selling.

And shall I also mention the scenery?  Everyday as we traveled the 30 miles to the venue, along with longhorns and bluebells, this is what we saw:


I always Instagram in real time when I'm on the road, so if you want to see what's going on as it unfolds, follow me there (search for jbowlin7).

 For this show I tried to stick with a single color palette (natural wood, white and green with black accents).  It seemed perfect for Spring.  Here are a few photos of our booth on the first day - ENJOY!









Pin It!

2 comments:

hobbemom said...

WOW...lots of neat stuff. I could shop from your photos. What fun. Looking forward to VintageFest in a couple of weeks!

Cari Skuse said...

All kinds of things I would love to buy! Wish I was there...