Monday, April 27, 2015

The Things I Keep Monday. . .

I feel like I have been MIA from life in general, let alone this blog, for the month of April.  After 4 shows across 3 states since the beginning of the month I am wiped out.  Today I am trying to prioritize a long list of things that have had to sit on the back burner - including my favorite post of the week!


This is an antique doctor's style purse with leather handle.  I have long loved doctor's bags (and many have come in and out of my collection) so when I found this purse in the same style I had to have it.  Old purses in general make for great storage in your studio space, just add a tag to remind you of what's hiding inside!

Happy Monday-
Pin It!

1 comment:

hobbemom said...

I love the old dr's bags too only I get the creeps from them wondering what diseases lie inside of them. lol But they are so cool in the way they were made and worn. Purses are more my style. I have my grandmothers last purse as well as my husbands grandmothers last purse. So neat to have these things in my little corner of the world. Thanks for sharing...Glad you are able to take some time to catch your breath. I really missed not making it to your more local shows to me. I was very grumpy during the times they were going on, but I hope to see you soon!!